These terms and conditions are in place to ensure a professional relationship and to deliver an exceptional customer service from both the Instructor and the learner.
- No verbal or physical abuse towards any road users, Instructors or examiners will be tolerated.
- All lessons and tests must be paid for in advance using online bank details or on the phone as all major cards now accepted.
- Minimum 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations or rescheduling otherwise it is chargeable. This is to keep lessons prices reasonable.
- Further lessons may not be booked if arrears are not cleared.
- Family member input into the learning progress is appreciated, however readiness for test ultimately lies with the Instructor as too many test attempts costs money, wasted test slots, loss of examiners time which can make longer test waiting times and risk to Driving School car etc.
- All students must inform the instructor if they are on any medication that can affect their driving.
- Students must make sure emotions are kept at bay should another road user shows aggression.
- To ensure a successful test attempt the Driving Instructor will carry out a through assessment and evaluation using a ‘Mock Test’. If the mock test results bring serious or dangerous driving then driving test will need to be postponed.
- Please ensure that you inform the Driving Instructor of any mental or physical disabilities.