Choosing the right instructor will mean that you become a great driver for life not just to get through the test. Be cautious of instructors offering silly prices and can fit customers in at anytime. Always remember when shopping around that "you will usually get what you pay for". Low price lessons are usually 'strung out', so you pay more in the long run.
Why choose Pass with Taj as your driving school?
Grade 'A' Instructor (Grade 'A' is the top grade as assessed by the Driving and Vehicle standards Agency (DVSA)
1) Our aim is to get you on the road as quickly as possible.
2) We will teach you at your own pace completly centred around you.
3) Structure your learning and give you regular updates on your progress.
4) Move you onto new areas of the driver training as soon as you grasp a subject.
5) Make sure that you are mentally and physically capable of driving under pressure during test conditions.
6) Give you feel of the real test by taking you on a mock one.
7) Agree on a mutual test date after assessments as too many test attempts costs more in the long run.
8) We can also help you with your theory and advice you on correct resources